Exclusive: When Will ABC Family Go Greek Again?
ABC Family's Greek pledges to deliver even more young/pretty-people angst when it launches its new season on Monday, March 30, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively. The series will claim the Mondays-at-8 pm/ET slot once The Secret Life of the American Teenager wraps its current run.
What's ahead for the ZBZ and Kappa Tau Gamma crowds when Greek comes back? Here are a few scooplets — some faintly familiar and some brand-new:
• Casey makes some drastic changes to her life, having spent the summer interning in Washington, D.C. Her brother Rusty, meanwhile, spent his break as a camp counselor — alongside guest star Ken Marino (Veronica Mars).
• Singer/actor/former JR Chandler Jesse McCartney joins the series as an incoming freshman. (Check my recent Q&A with Scott Michael Foster for more on that.)
• Ashleigh gets herself a new boy toy, and he's played by Andrew West (Privileged).
• Evan makes decisions which impact his relationships with both Frannie and frat bro Calvin.
• Watch for the show to shed light on "When Cappie Met Evan" — though not via a traditional flashback.
Will that Greek scoopage suffice, or am I due for a paddling?
Crave TV scoop? E-mail senior editors Matt, Mickey and Tim at email@example.com.