As ER winds down Thursday, it's time to take a moment to reflect on all of the fond memories — and to see exactly how fondly you remember everything that transpired in and out of County General. Here are 15 brain-busters for you in honor of 15 years. So scrub up and dig in. And don't cheat!
1. Which nurse had the first line of the series?
2. When is Dr. Greene Day?
A. August 24
B. August 25
C. August 26
D. August 27
3. Whose idea was it to do a live episode (Season 4 premiere "Ambush")?
A. Julianna Margulies
B. Noah Wyle
C. George Clooney
D. Anthony Edwards
4. How many cast members have directed episodes?
5. The season 8 premiere "Four Corners" was told from the points of view of four characters. What was the order?
A. Benton, Carter, Weaver, Greene
B. Greene, Weaver, Benton, Carter
C. Carter, Benton, Greene, Weaver
D. Weaver, Benton, Carter, Greene
6. What was the chemical that contaminated the ER in Season 4's "Exodus"?
7. What did Carter give Benton when he left County?
A. a hat
B. a beer
C. a train token
D. a key to his home
8. What was Lucy awaiting when she died?
A. a Greenfield filter implant
B. a lung transplant
D. Heparin administration
9. How many characters portrayed by regular cast members died on the series?
10. In Season 1's "Love's Labor Lost," considered one of the series' finest hours, Jodi O'Brien dies of complications from pre-eclampsia after delivering her baby. Earlier in the episode, she and her husband, Sean, discussed baby names. Which name did Dr. Greene like?
11. Carter was 11 when he lost his virginity. To whom did he lose it?
A. his babysitter
B. his maid
C. his teacher
D. the dog walker
12. Doug's father, Ray, died in a car accident that killed another man. What was that man's name?
A. Antonio Martin
B. Jose Alvarez
C. Carlos Santos
D. Pedro Lopez
13. Malucci attended med school on which Caribbean island?
D. St. Lucia
14. Abby's childhood trip to Disneyland was ruined after her mom, Maggie, had an episode on the plane when the pilot came on the P.A. What state were they flying over?
15. Who is Dr. Greene looking at when he leans back in his chair in the pilot (and in the iconic opening credits)?
4. C (Anthony Edwards, Laura Innes, Paul McCrane, Eriq La Salle)
9. B (Knight, Greene, Romano, Gallant, Pratt)
So how'd you do?