Chris March and Tabatha Coffey
Bravo has picked up 11 new series, including shows featuring Chris March, Brad Goreski, Jeff Lewis and Tabatha Coffey.
In addition, Million Dollar Listing will get a New York spin-off, and hit staples The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Bethenny Ever After, The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Tabatha's Salon Takeover are all renewed. Top Chef and Top Chef: Just Desserts were renewed last month.
Bravo whips up second season of Top Chef: Just Desserts
Coffey will be doing double duty for the cable network with her new show Tabatha Takes Over, which will see her whip small businesses and family enterprises into shape across the country.
Flipping Out's Lewis will also headline a second show, Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis. The series will follow Lewis and Jenni Pulos as they redesign people's homes while offering therapy sessions with the goal of improving them inside and out.
Project Runway alum March will star in Mad Fashion, a candid series chronicling his team as they develop outrageous fashions for his clients, among them Jennifer Coolidge and model Chrissy Teigen.
Watch clips from Bravo shows
Former Rachel Zoe assistant Goreski will venture out on his own in It's a Brad Brad World, which follows the stylist as he juggles his professional and personal lives.
Other new shows:
- The Therapists follows the professional and personal lives of therapists as they counsel their patients.
- Miss Advised follows three single relationship experts as they maneuver through the dating world themselves.
- Most Eligible: Dallas focuses on Texas socialites, from beauty queens to pro football players, living it up in Dallas.
- Project Soulmate follows matchmaker Lori Zaslow looking for love for her clients.
- Ready to Wear (working title) follows the staff at high-end consignment shop Second Time Around as they help shoppers look for designer fashions on a budget.
- Roble & Co. follows chef Roblé Ali as he launches his new catering business with his bossy big sister.