Yeah, yeah, we know who won and who lost at the Golden Globes. But it's the unscripted moments that make or break an award ceremony. So without further ado, here are our top moments from the 66th Golden Globes. Check them out and tell us yours.
15. Alert the FCC: The Wrestler director Darren Aronofsky (lovingly) gives Mickey Rourke the finger during the actor's speech. Someone start paying up.
14. Most confusing relationship: After mentioning Tea Leoni on the red carpet, David Duchovny prefaces his presenting duties with yet another shout-out to Leoni. Um, aren't you guys "separated"?
13. Most clear sign of the dire economic crisis: "This recession is affecting everyone, even celebrities. ...It's true. And even Madonna has had to get rid of one of her personal assistants. (pause) Our thoughts go out to you, Guy Ritchie." — Sacha Baron Cohen
12. Best accessory: An alcoholic beverage while presenting. Cheers, Ricky Gervais.
11. Don't forget the little people: "Hi. We're TV actors." — Rainn Wilson while presenting with Blake Lively
10. Best insight into winning awards: "I told ya! Do a Holocaust movie!" — Ricky Gervais to supporting actress winner Kate Winslet, who played a former Nazi prison guard in The Reader. Extras fans will recognize that as a line from her guest appearance on the series.
9. Most ironic moment: The montage clip of Heath Ledger's winning Dark Knight performance included his line: "You complete me." His competition included Tom Cruise.
8. Best motherly advice: "Don't hunch, shoulders back." — Demi Moore to Miss Golden Globe, daughter Rumer Willis
7. Best comeback No. 2 / Most terribly awesome look: Mickey Rourke. Enough said.
6. Best comeback No. 1: Once always a bridesmaid, never a bride, Kate Winslet went 2-for-2, winning both drama lead (Revolutionary Road) and supporting actress (The Reader). Before Sunday, she was 0-for-5. To make up for lost time, she rambled for what seemed like 17 minutes with the longest list of "Thank You's." Think she's had it prepared since her first Globe nod for Sense and Sensibility in 1996?
5. Second best crack: Seth Rogen wishing it was the '80s so he can be "doing cocaine with Mickey Rourke."
4. Best crack (no pun intended): "I still have a cold...It's not the other thing it used to be." — comedy actor winner Colin Farrell explaining his sniffles while presenting
3. Proof that white women have it worse than black men now: Tracy Morgan delivering 30 Rock's comedy series speech because he and Tina Fey agreed "if Barack Obama won, I would speak for the show. ...I'm the face of post-racial America. Deal with it, Cate Blanchett!"
2. Best "dog" moment not related to Slumdog Millionaire: Mickey Rourke thanking his Chihuahuas: "I'd like to thank all my dogs. Sometimes when a man's alone, all you got is your dog." Get all the background info here.
1. Best way to convert haters into fans: TV comedy actress winner Tina Fey thanking all her online haters for keeping her, um, grounded. "If you ever start to feel too good about yourself, they have this thing called the Internet and you can find a lot of people there who don't like you. I'd like to address some of them now. BabsonLacrosse — you can suck it. DianeFan — you can suck it. CougarLetter — you can really suck it because you've been after me all year." What do y'all have to say now?!
What were you top moments from the ceremony?