Who Is Dancing with Whom? Pro Partners Revealed!
Dancing with the Stars hosts Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris
Who will be schooling who on the ways of the parquet? ABC's Dancing with the Stars (premiering Season 8 on Monday, March 9) has revealed the pro pairings for its new roster of celeb hoofers, and it looks a little something like this:
• Belinda Carlisle will make a Go-Go of it with Jonathan Roberts, who is back for his sixth season.
• Funnyman David Allen Grier hopes to do some serious footwork with Kym Johnson, also back for her sixth turn.
• Jewel is out to sparkle with So You Think You Can Dance alum/Dancing newcomer Dmitry Chaplin at her side.
• Shawn Johnson will get help in her bid for perfect routines from Mark Ballas.
• Lil' Kim hopes to get a big boost from reigning champ Derek Hough.
• Sex and the City: The Movie's Gilles Marini gets to call sexy two-time champion Cheryl Burke partner.
• Ty Murray has a jewel of a partner in Chelsie Hightower, another So You Think You Can Dance alum and Dancing first-timer.
• Steve-O will have a hard time making a jack... fool of himself, with Lacey Schwimmer at his side.
• Nancy O'Dell will be provided Access to the secrets of ballroom dance by Tony Dovolani, back for his seventh season.
• Lawrence Taylor will tackle the tough moves with Edyta Sliwinska, the only pro to compete in all eight seasons of Dancing with the Stars.
• Apple Computers alum Steve Wozniak has a peach of a pro to work with in Karina Smirnoff.
• And as previously announced, country crooner Chuck Wicks is teamed with his girlfriend and two-time champ Julianne Hough, while Denise Richards' wish came true when she was paired with her "Maksy-Pooh" aka Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Based on these pairings, has your initial take on who has the edge changed at all?