Dancing with the Stars hosts Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris
Who will be schooling who on the ways of the parquet? ABC's Dancing with the Stars (premiering Season 8 on Monday, March 9) has revealed the pro pairings for its new roster of celeb hoofers, and it looks a little something like this:
• Belinda Carlisle will make a Go-Go of it with Jonathan Roberts, who is back for his sixth season.
• Funnyman David Allen Grier hopes to do some serious footwork with Kym Johnson, also back for her sixth turn.
• Jewel is out to sparkle with So You Think You Can Dance alum/Dancing newcomer Dmitry Chaplin at her side.
• Shawn Johnson will get help in her bid for perfect routines from Mark Ballas.
• Lil' Kim hopes to get a big boost from reigning champ Derek Hough.
• Sex and the City: The Movie's Gilles Marini gets to call sexy two-time champion Cheryl Burke partner.
• Ty Murray has a jewel of a partner in Chelsie Hightower, another So You Think You Can Dance alum and Dancing first-timer.
• Steve-O will have a hard time making a jack... fool of himself, with Lacey Schwimmer at his side.
• Nancy O'Dell will be provided Access to the secrets of ballroom dance by Tony Dovolani, back for his seventh season.
• Lawrence Taylor will tackle the tough moves with Edyta Sliwinska, the only pro to compete in all eight seasons of Dancing with the Stars.
• Apple Computers alum Steve Wozniak has a peach of a pro to work with in Karina Smirnoff.
• And as previously announced, country crooner Chuck Wicks is teamed with his girlfriend and two-time champ Julianne Hough, while Denise Richards' wish came true when she was paired with her "Maksy-Pooh" aka Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Based on these pairings, has your initial take on who has the edge changed at all?