Dancing with the Stars
What's a dancing star without a pro partner? ABC has officially unveiled the 16 pairings for Season 9 of Dancing with the Stars. What do you think of these matchups?
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: Let's hope he does a better worm than Steve Wozniak.
- Olympic swimming champ Natalie Coughlin and Season 1 winner Alec Mazo: Mazo's making his first appearance since Season 7.
- Iron Chef America's Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: Will she be the secret ingredient to his success?
- Former House Majority leader Tom DeLay and two-time champ Cheryl Burke: Can she become the first pro to win three Mirrorballs?
- Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts: Roberts was eliminated first last season with Belinda Carlisle.
- Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska: Sliwinska and Hamilton's father, George Hamilton, finished in sixth place in Season 2.
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: Ballas is the defending champ, vying with Burke to become the first pro to win three Mirrorballs.
- Supermodel and entrepreneur Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani: Dovolani took bronze last season with Melissa Rycroft.
- Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: A Dancing newbie, Demidova won the pro dancer competition last season.
- Superstars supermodel Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: Hough won Season 7 with Brooke Burke.
- UFC champ Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya: Trebunskaya returns for her fourth season.
- Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Chmerkovskiy was runner-up in Season 5.
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: Chaplin was paired with Holly Madison in the eleventh hour last season after Jewel was injured.
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: Van Amstel last danced with Priscilla Presley in Season 6.
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: Johnson's a two-time runner-up.
- Snowboarder Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: Hightower finished fourth last season with Ty Murray.