Dancing with the Stars Season 8 Cast Revealed!
Samantha Harris and Tom Bergeron
ABC has announced the cast of the next season of Dancing with the Stars:
1. Rapper Lil' Kim
2. Jackass star Steve-O
3. Access Hollywood host Nancy O'Dell
4. Football great Lawrence Taylor
5. Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson, who, at 17, is the youngest contestant ever
6. Country star Chuck Wicks, who will dance with his girlfriend, Julianne Hough
7. Gilles Marini, aka "the naked guy from the Sex and the City movie"
8. Actress Denise Richards, who will be partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
9. Former Go-Go's frontwoman Belinda Carlisle
10. Apple Computers co-founder Steve Wozniak
11. Comedian David Alan Grier
12. Musician Jewel
13. Rodeo star (and Jewel's husband) Ty Murray
Thus far, only Wicks-Hough and Richards-Maksim Chmerkovskiy (who met for the first time on Monday's Good Morning America) have been revealed as teams. The rest of the pairings will be announced Thursday, says an ABC rep.
Check out our gallery of the Class of 2009, and vote for your early favorite to win in the poll below.
Season 8 kicks off Monday, March 9, at 8 pm/ET. What do you think of the new recruits?